Re: LRO: positive ground radios - no LR content

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 11:48:45 EDT

    Junkyard is the first place I'd look.

    Secondarily, he can use a negative-ground radio if it's carefully isolated
    from the car's frame and the electrical connections made appropriately.
    Also, the radio antenna coax braid needs to be ground-isolated with some
    small-value capacitors (or just isolated completely - that works fine on AM
    and FM).

    If you want to talk more on it see me off-line - don't want to bore folks.

                        ajr