Re: LRO: parabolic springs? Fact or fad?

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 11:55:56 EDT

    >What's the collection group opinon on parabolic springs? This is for a
    >Dormobile that I ultimately plan to hang an extra water tank onto also so
    >heavy duty would probably be necessary.

    Paul Heystee believes the heavy duty rears of his latest line of
    parabolics would work on the Green Rover just fine. The springs he
    carries have been revised and upgraded about half a year ago.

    If they are supposed to work on mine (rear fuel tank & 15 gallon water
    tank) then they should work on yours.

    Mind you I have not tried them myself.

    >'63 LR SII A Dormobile.... Humty Dumpty: It may take all the King's men to
    >put Humty Dumpty together again. Any volunteers? :-)

    Maybe some of us can help out come fall or winter when the termperature
    drops down into the "just hot" levels.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html