LRO: positive ground radios - no LR content

From: Rich & Lori Williams (paddlers@nwlink.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 11:19:07 EDT

    I am posting this for my dad to see if anyone out there can help. He's got
    a 1959 Jaguar XK150s Roadster and wants to put a vintage radio in it.
    Trouble is, he can't find any that are 40 years old AND are positive ground.
    And no, he won't switch. He's a Concours freak - need I say more? So does
    anyone know where he can find an old AM/FM positive ground radio? Some had
    a switch in the back that would allow you to pick + or - ground.

    Thanks,

    Rich Williams
    SII 109 SW