Re: LRO: Weber 32/36

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 20:35:01 EDT

    If you can be more specific about the design of the bracket to attach to the
    carb, I might be able to help you. Mine opens all the way using a custom
    bracket that came with the carb and stock linkage all the rest of the way.
    A cable is probably a better way to go. Understand that there is a stock
    cable arrangement that came on the early D90s. You might be able to get
    this from England. I've been very happy with my mechanical linkage for 17
    years, however.

    Pierce, the manifold people, sell the simultaneous opening kit and highly
    reccomend it. Their website is http://www.piercemanifolds.com/. Personally
    I'd see if I could sort out the normal progressive actuation as it should
    give better gas mileage.

    Aloha
    Peter