Re: LRO: Weber 32/36

From: Kirk Hillman (kdhillma@telusplanet.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 21:43:08 EDT

    Peter,
        As to the shape, imagine a horseshoe lying on a table, then stand an 'L'
    shaped angle next to it. Essentially the horseshoe piece simply spaces the
    "L" away from the carb about 1" to clear the K&N air filter. In situ, the
    'L' shaped bracket extends up a couple of inches and then to the driver's
    side a few inches. Clear as mud? I would have taken pictures to explain
    better, but the digital camera is at the office in town. If your system
    works, could you explain what your bracket looks like... pictures maybe?

    Thanks,
    Kirk