LRO: Weber 32/36

From: Kirk Hillman (kdhillma@telusplanet.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 19:52:27 EDT

        I have a Weber 32/36 DVG on the Banshee and am not satisfied with the performance because of the way the thing operates. It was SUPPOSED to come with a throttle cable. Instead the guy sent a funny looking bracket to replace the stock throttle arm on the carb. The bottom line is that it is not possible to get enough movement in the stock linkage to open the second butterfly valve fully... and I have even "modified" the linkage to make it a little better. I understand there are guys that modify the carb so the butterfly valves open at the same time. Could someone point me to the info I need to do this?

    Thanks,
    Kirk