Re: LRO:Santana Overdrives and Ashcroft transfer cases.

From: NADdMD@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 19:04:36 EDT

    In a message dated 4/23/2001 4:37:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    hope_peter@bah.com writes:

    << I was emailing the seller about the item prior to the auction ending and
     have stayed in touch since. They are asking 800 or BO. Supossedly the only
     bit missing is the shift handle and knob. If these items are even similar
     to the ones on the Fairey it will simple tom make my own. >>

    The shift handle and knob are very simple and even I could make a
    replacement. Aside from lack of spares, I love mine and $800 is a fair price
    for a good condition OD IMHO. (ie, If mine went South, I'd pay that much for
    it)

    Nate