Re: LRO: Re: A puzzler.

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 00:55:58 EDT

    Still at it? It's 1 am!

    I thought I was pulling a late night, doing some CAD for school...

    doing a semesters work in one night is tough.

    Where'd I put that coffee cup?

    Seriously, I don't think you can wreck much. Are you leaving the voltage
    regulator on the truck, or are you removing it completely? That's probably
    the only part you could possibly fry (unsure of this - Never actually had to
    deal with a broken one). I think by polarizing the generator with your
    battery, establishing that it does have - polarity, and going from there, is
    your best bet.

    J-L