Re: LRO: Re: A puzzler.

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 01:43:07 EDT

    Look at the battery. If the negative '-' terminal cable goes to the frame
    or to the engine, its already been converted to negative earth. Won't hurt
    to make the changes outlined in TAW's web site or any other that describes
    how to change over. From memory its only a one or two wires and
    repolarizing the generator to make the change.

    Changing polarity is about the easiest thing that you can do to your Rover
    and takes about 20 minutes if you are really slow, like me. If you want to
    find out how to do it and TAW's description is not clear enough for you, try
    RN's tech section.