Re: LRO: Weird experience

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 12:34:49 EDT

    >You're a genius. Before hitting the trails today I took the inspection
    >cover off the t-case and that darn nut wasn't even finger tight. I took
    >a chisel to it and in 5 min. I was ready to roll--I love this list!
    >Still dunno what's wrong w/ my winch but I reckon it probably won't be
    >needed during the frameover anyway.

    And the chisel allowed you to torque the nut to the 95 foot pounds
    specified in the workshop manual? Did you tighten it with a chisel the
    first time?

    By the way I thought it was a dynamite arm chair diagnosis.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html