Re: LRO: Weird experience

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 13:20:18 EDT

    Well, not 'zactly. The first time I tightened it I used a breaker bar
    and Jim's special tool, but it kept slipping out of the nut when I really
    gorilla'd on it so I don't think I got it terribly tight. Yesterday I
    just whacked it pretty darn hard w/ a pretty darn hammer and it's pretty
    darn tight. But yesterday was also the last day that tranny will be
    driven since my frameover (which includes a tranny replacement) starts
    this week.

    bill