Re: LRO: Tropical Top

From: Russ Wilson (gambrinus66@mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 11:25:59 EDT

    >Does anyone know of a source for trop tops for an 88".
    >
    >Things are starting to really heat up here in Florida and the time has come
    >to take drastic measures.
    >
    >Larry
    >73 88"

    Go with a canvas and just cruise around with the sides rolled up. Seemed
    to be the "coolest" way to go. I have owned rovers that had both trop tops
    and one with a canvas and I'd never bother with a hardtop on an 88 again.

    Russ and Leslie Wilson

    "Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come
    to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
    --Ronald Reagan