LRO: Bosch alternator for SIIa?

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 09:56:12 EDT

    Right, I'm considering converting my poor IIa over to an alternator instead
    of the generator. I'm willing to accept the stigma of driving a hybrid :)
    I've read the articles about using the GM alternator - but I've also heard
    rumours of a Bosch that works as well. Does anyone have information/parts
    numbers/instructions on this particular version? Thanks!

    Keith Tanner and Basil, who's getting close to road-worthiness