Re: LRO: Tropical Top

From: HeirPhoto@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 12:49:32 EDT

    In a message dated 4/14/01 11:37:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    gambrinus66@mail.earthlink.net writes:

    > . I have owned rovers that had both trop tops
    > and one with a canvas and I'd never bother with a hardtop on an 88 again.

    I would agree with that. My Series I had both and I rarely ever ran the
    hardtop after buying the rag top. My "new" Lightweight is a soft top and I am
    thinking of a pickup cab for winter but not a full hardtop.
    Badger Coachworks sells a "short" half sof top that looks perfect. Covers the
    front seats only like a pickup cab and has a roll up rear window section. Not
    inexpensive but Badger is know for top notch quality that blows away most
    competitors.

    Tony Miller

     ANTHONY D. MILLER & Co.
            ~ The Tintype Artist ~