Re: LRO: RE: grim news...

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 17:29:56 EDT

    No, no, no. Fairey, Toro and Santana are all completely different
    animals. Santana is WAY better, Toro holds more oil and has a better
    input gear than a fairey. The Santana has totally different internals
    and a much larger case. I believe the synchro is a rover piece.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser