RE: LRO: People's Republic....

From: Hoult, Bryan (bryan.hoult@attws.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 17:27:30 EDT

    Like many things here in God's country, traffic habits have been
    Kalifornicated (The rest of my family, save my father, are California
    natives - so my grudge doesn't run too deep. At least they had the sense to
    bring me into the world after they moved to WA). I just refuse to lower
    myself to the general standards, and as such have turned into a rolling road
    block by default. Everyone is in such damned hurry to get everywhere that I
    find myself wondering how they feel when they get there. "You mean I almost
    killed a nice gentleman in a classic Land Rover to get to a job I hate?" I
    guess I need to move out where my aimless meandering ways won't be offensive
    to those who go as fast as they can between stop lights and traffic jams.

    Be careful out there.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"