Re: LRO: TO: Frank E./other UK listers...Ballykissangel

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 15:00:44 EDT

    Alan writes:<<<bummer on Tony Boyle. he was one of the more pivotal
    players -
    > definitely troublesome.<<<

    it was 'Doyle'...and one of the best actors on British television for many
    years, a Policeman in one show, an IRA activist in another, a working class
    docker in one and a multi-millionaire businessman in another - and yet Bally
    K made him an 'overnight star' - his daughter is in the new Bally K - his
    real daughter I mean.

    >>> This is going to be interesting. I like that show and Brit TV in
    general.
    > With some very notable exceptions (Coronation Street)<<<

    uh ho - NOW you're for it. If I was to tell that to the beloved Marjorie
    there'd be a contract out on you tomorrow. We KNOW those folk in Corrie -
    they are our neighbours and found in every town in the North, not even
    allowed to answer the phone while it's on...and there's a Land Rover in
    it...
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW