LRO: Re: HiLift Jack Accessories.

From: M. Tompkins (mmglass@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 22:01:02 EDT

    Try here for the case... http://www.jackguard.com/
    I believe I'll order one for mine. I do have a jackmate
    for mine and believe it's worth the $. I got mine at
    the last Mid-Atlantic Rally for a few dollars less than
    listed on the web page.
    Usual disclaimers about no association.... blah blah blah

    Cheers,
    Mike
    '66 Hybrid Coiler 109" SW
    http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6623/