LRO: RE: April LROI

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 00:03:41 EDT

    I think you were given some misinformation.

    Not only are the "round" type guards prevalent on some of the most serious
    off-roaders, but many can also be "tack" welded into place. I have seen
    these things take some serious hits and still remain intact. The trick is
    in the installation. If you are looking for something different then
    perhaps you should look into the guards offered by SouthDown. I don't have
    a picture of them handly, but a quick search on the web for Southdown and
    Land Rover should produce the desired results.

    -Perrone