Re: [lro] viscous fan

From: Craig Freeman (craigsfreeman@mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 15:18:42 EST

    I think I've met you, and several of your digitally-challenged friends,
    at work. When and where did you last get this x-rayed?

    Craig ;-)

    PS The usual comment is "Oooh, that HAD to hurt!", closely followed by
    "D***head!" Always meant in the nicest way, of course.

    PPS WHY did you even try it? What were you thinking? (Or not
    thinking, as the case may be?) This is not meant in any derogatory
    way, I've just always wondered what goes through peoples heads when
    they're doing/contemplating doing things like this.