Re: [lro] Anyone tried this?

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 13:00:40 EST

    > WOW how does he pull that off?  I have trouble getting 12 mpg in mine
    > [also a euro 6, no OD, maybe that is the trick].

    Also understand those numbers were a constant freeway drive at 55 MPH
    on levelish ground from gas pump to gas pump with no stop & go, so
    these are best case highway milage readings.

    But it was close enough to my rochester carbed 2.25L 8:1 head engine so
    as not to make a difference milage wise. If memory serves I think it
    was after he had the engine rebuilt so it was on a fairly fresh Euro
    six.