RE: [lro] bad stuff

From: Jeremy Brooks (seriesonegarage@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 21:04:50 EST

    HI Guys,

    Macs are not immune from virus attacks - there is no inherent superiority in
    the mac architecture in this regard. Fact is less than 10% of computers on
    the planet are mac based - if all of them crashed at the same time due to a
    virus, nobody would even notice! Virus programmers want more action than
    that !

    Jeremy