Re: [lro] Anyone tried this?

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 14:28:41 EST

    > As all of them it is a fuel hog, but it's a lovely engine
    > when set up and tuned right.

    John Hess has a euro 2.6 engine in his Dormi. When were were traveling
    together on the open highway he calculated 17 MPG (his freeway cruise
    speed is 55 MPH because he doesn't like the higher fan noise above that
    speed). For comparison I was getting 16 MPH at the same speed along
    the same stretch of highway with an 8:1 2.25L engine in my Dormi.

    TeriAnn