Re: [lro] Anyone tried this?

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 14:10:57 EST

    I had a 1972 Dormobile last year that had a 3.0 P5 enging in it. It goes in
    right where the 2.6 was. There is some modification needed to put it into
    where a four cylinder was though. It was a great engine. I had Overdrive as
    well and I could pull well uphill in 4th OD and do 80 MPH with it. It had a
    lot of torque and was far batter than the 2.6. Put it in, they are great.
    Kind regards,
    Mark