Re: [lro] Anyone tried this?

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 14:10:00 EST

    --- Robert Anderson <bob_andersonnz@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

    > I have recently changed jobs, now working in an engine
    > reconditioning shop. Lurking in one corner is a 3
    > liter engine out of a Rover P5 saloon, now I know the
    > 2.6 engine was a bit of a dissapointment, but how
    > would a 3 litre engine go? It needs rebuilding but I'm
    > in the right place right.......

    Rumor has it that it is a drop-in replacement in vehicles
    with 2.6 liter engines...and a not uncommon one at that.

    As all of them it is a fuel hog, but it's a lovely engine
    when set up and tuned right.

                ajr

                 ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....