[lro] 1958 Series I possible import

From: Smokey Briggs (smokey@pecos.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 11:45:46 EDT

    One of the possible vehicles to help fill the container from Australia
    is a 58 Series I with a half cab. Pretty to look at. Supposedly
    restored in 1994. Original engine and such. While I do not know much
    about Series IIs I know less about the I's. I do know that I can't
    afford to keep her. The truck I'm after is IIa 109 sw. Is there much of
    a market for the older trucks?

    Thanks,

    Smokey Briggs
    Pecos, Texas