Re: [lro] Carb choice was Stromberg carb 2.25 Q

From: Smokey Briggs (smokey@pecos.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 11:39:09 EDT

    Well, anybody need a couple of carbs for a Willys or Ford for WWII
    vintage?

    I think I will replace the Stromberg. From what I've read if I go
    Zenith I have to reverse the last link in the linkage so that it will
    pull correctly -- or I can go with the Rochester and fool with the
    jets. Anybody out there ever do the linkage reverse procedure? I think
    I would rather have a new Zenith if I can make the linkage work.

    Thanks to all for the comments and suggestions.

    Smokey Briggs

    Also: probably going to ship three more rovers from Australia in the
    somewhat near future. Any suggestions on parts to stuff them with.