Re: [lro] Carb choice was Stromberg carb 2.25 Q

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 19:38:28 EDT

    > Adding to the curiosity -- I discovered today that by
    > advancing the
    > hand throttle a significant amount of power can be found
    > that the foot
    > pedal does not unleash.

    Now this one I've seen before mysaelf. Get in and pull up
    the gas pedal - and then have someone press it all the way
    down and while doing that look down the carburettor throat.

    I'll lay odds the pedal has slipped on the shaft. My 58 SII
    loves that trick...

                  ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://search.yahoo.com