Re: [lro] No Radiator Drain Plug

From: Ron Ward (redsrover@knology.net)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 12:17:41 EDT

    Wow, my parents had a Volare wagon in faded schoolbus yellow. I think my
    brothers learned to drive in the POS. I know one of them went to the prom
    in it. By the time I reached driving age we'd graduated from the Volare to
    my granddad's leftover early 70's Ford Fairlane wagon that made the Plymouth
    look like a damn Bentley. I can laugh about it now...!

    Ron Ward