[lro] No Radiator Drain Plug

From: John M. Baker (jmbaker@bkk2.loxinfo.co.th)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 07:25:24 EDT

    I believe I first experienced a radiator without a drain plug on my parent's
    new 1973 Plymouth station wagon, the one right before the Volare came out. I
    remember thinking at the time it was a mistake or something. What is the
    purpose of leaving that out? By the way, that car was the worst new car we
    ever had, and then my folks when and bought a Volare. The fit and finish were
    horrible, chronic and never cured overheating problem too. A real POS.

    John
    Bankgok
    1975 SIII 109 2.25 Petrol