Re: [lro] No Radiator Drain Plug

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 07:55:32 EDT

    Yep, these were pretty bad along with 90% of American built cars in the
    early 70s. There were cases of rust penetration before the cars left
    dealers lots when new. This was the era that gave us the Pinto and Vega.
    It is interesting how a much larger proportion of supposedly poor
    British cars seem to have survived.
    John and Muddy