Re: [lro] Series wheel spacers?

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 09:13:26 EDT

    > Now that you say that it occurs to me that will be the problem with
    > the spacers, the centres are not big enough to clear the series hubs.

    That's no biggie. If you don't want to spend your evenings with a
    file, an automotive machine shop should be able to enlarge the centre
    holes. The real problem is when there is not enough metal.

    May I suggest the alternative of going to a custom wheel place, have
    them cut the wheel centres out, reposition them on the rims (or placed
    in wider rims) an welded on with the offset you prefer? At the most
    that is about $150/wheel. powder coated. If you shop about you can
    probably find cheaper prices.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
          Marigold Ltd.
          www.marigoldltd.com