Re: [lro] Series wheel spacers?

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 08:59:39 EDT

    --- John Cranfield <john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

    > There is another type albeit thicker that has lug holes
    > and nuts to bolt
    > directly to the hub then has its own lug studs between
    > each of the
    > originals. Does that make any sense?
    > John and Muddy

    Absolutely - these I've seen. Can't see that being the
    pattern for a 1/8 or 1/4" shift.

    Even the double-row setup would be easy enough to make with
    a decent lathe. Just turn a centre, aly out and drill for
    studs, and then lay out and drill for recessed bolt
    holes...

    I have to get a bigger lathe... -ajr

    =====