Re: [lro] Land Rover World, March

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 17:29:46 EDT

    > J-L
    > My wife will be with me, but she's not much on trail riding. Depending on
    > if I bring a working video camera I might need a driver for the Series
    III.
    > To hard to tape and drive at the same time.
    > Bill Fishel

    I'll probably bring my "new" cam with me, given to me by fellow LRO owner
    and super nice guy Simon Harding. He got a new one, and knowing that I would
    appreciate having such a toy, he sent it to me. I'll be making the first
    Moose Movie this year, hopefully it's a good one. It's going to be a
    marathon road trip, down on the friday night and back on the sunday for work
    monday. I figure with 1 gig of MP3s on board and a new car that handles it
    can be gone.

    I plan on sleeping and living out of the Saturn, I wish it was a wagon, but
    it's not. Perhaps a roof tent is the answer ;-)

    J-L