Re: [lro] Flashers

From: Zaxcoinc@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 00:15:07 EDT

    In a message dated 4/13/03 8:41:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    hillman88@telus.net writes:

    > Are the common NA flasher units dependant on load? In other words I am
    > wondering if it's okay to put the flasher on the switching side of the
    > relay. It would get very little amperage through that side. I'm wondering
    > if it makes a difference?

    Yes. Standard heavy duty units for instance blink very slowly when the load
    is reduced. There are electronic ones available which are timed dependent,
    not load dependent. They are easily recognized by how proud the auto parts
    store is of them.

    Zack