Re: [lro] Flashers

From: of@attbi.com
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 09:07:33 EDT

    Kirk,

    They are. I bought an electronic one meant for led lights. It wouldn't flash
    with just leds connected. I called the manufacturer. They said that they got
    too many false flashes because of bad wiring. Just one incandescent bulb was
    enough to make it work. The one in the switch was enough.

    You can do it with one of these if you putthe flasher switch bulb on the same
    side of the relay as the flasher.

    --
    Gerald