Re: [lro] Transfer Case Questions

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 19:12:26 EDT

    Seals are cheap. Get a couple double lipped seals and install. Take the
    bottom plate off, clean mating surfaces, reinstall using "The Right
    Stuff". If you leak at the tranny mating surface, right stuff it too.
    Do that and you shouldn't leak for a long time. Much easier than adding
    volume and oil.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser