Re: [lro] Salisbury Axles and finding TDC...

From: Robert Palmer (rbpalmer_nrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 13:45:51 EDT

    - I haven't taken the head off of this one yet - that would be a very new
    experience for me :D

    - I'll do the compression test (I picked up a tester for that earlier) and
    give it a go and post the results.

    - For the timing, I warmed up the truck and loosened the collar on the
    distributor, then slowly turned it till I got the smoothest idle out of it.
    I plan on a couple of road tests to see how far I can advance it.