[lro] Nigerian scam spoof

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 10:54:41 EDT

    A while back, someone posted a spoof of the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam,
    involving a number of Range Rovers.

    If someone still has it, can the post it to me.
    If someone can remembner WHEN it was, can they tell me

    I'm not finding it in the archives...

    --
    --==++
    Ian Stuart, Perl Laghu: Edinburgh University Data Library.

    Information is not knowledge Knowledge is not wisdom Wisdom is not truth Truth is not beauty Beauty is not love Love is not music -- Mary.