Re: [lro] clutch master to flex hose pipe

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 21:24:31 EST

    Dave, that should be a standard brake line threaded flare
    fitting - British type. I believe it's 3/16" line on the
    older hydraulics.

    Take it to your local friendly auto-parts place - I have
    little doubt you can buy a line stub with the tubing nuts
    on it, and use them to make a proper line. Tubing nuts are
    one thing I always stock up on when I hit the UK...

                   ajr

    > >I toasted my IIA 109's clutch master to flex hose pipe
    > this afternoon
    > >trying to get it free from the master. The pipe seized
    > to the fitting, and
    > >twisted, and then cracked. The fitting that attaches to
    > the master is
    > >toast, am i likely to be able to find one of these
    > things locally (and
    > >what, exactly, is it called?) or do I have to order one.

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://tax.yahoo.com