Re: [lro] Parts purchase strategy

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 23:13:19 EST

    >About what did you pay for shipping when you bought the crossmember? I
    >assume you did this back in Ontario. I live in Michigan so I figure the
    >shipping would be relatively the same.

    A crossmember, complete exhaust system, a full set of brake pads, 4 wheel
    cylinders, clutch and brake masters and a few other bits came to over $400
    Cdn for shipping. Remember how I said they decided I wanted it next-day
    air? This is after they let me sit for 6 weeks while parts trickled in.

    Hey, I said it was an expensive lesson.

    Keith