Re: [lro] Re: Overbore 2.25?

From: Scott Wickham (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 21:29:44 EST

    That has to be the dumbest, most idiotic waste of a car that I've ever seen.

        That story reminds me of reading about people who would go to Hertz and
    rent a Mustang to take to the track for the day and race. Headers and
    slicks and have at it. It's only a little Neon, there's a zillion of them
    out there, I rather enjoyed the article myself. Gave me a good laugh for
    the day. Ok, I'm sick ;)

    Scooter
    www.fplrg.org