[lro] Re: Overbore 2.25?

From: offroaddesign@softhome.net
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 15:36:37 EST

    Re: Neon

    I suddenly feel sick to my stomach...

    That has to be the dumbest, most idiotic waste of a car that I've ever seen.
    Sure, it's a POS, but down the line someone pays, everytime. Quite
    unfortunate that the explosion was contained underhood and didn't hurt the
    driver and/or complicit bystanders. How skilled they are, jury rigging a NOS
    system in extreme ghetto fab fashion, to blow the snot out of an economy
    car.

    Am I the only one that gets ticked off by these idiots?

    Grumble grumble.

    J-L