Re: [lro] Overbore 2.25?

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 21:34:10 EST

Well, before I added all my crap to it, winch, custom bumper, sliders,
skid plate..., and back when it was a little newer, it really flew, for
a Rover. Now I'm up to 3500 lbs, the engine is more worn, so it goes
like a normal Rover. Well actually it is sitting in the garage, STILL
waiting for gears that FedEx has had in Denver since last (22nd) tuesday
but still somehow can't seem to get them to my house. Talk about being
pissed off!!!

--
Jim Hall
1966 88" Elephant Chaser