Re: [lro] See, it all figures...

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 20:39:50 EST

The fumes are an ignition hazard, but after the initial explosion are not a
problem. The fuel itself while being more difficult to ignite would pose a much
greater hazard once ignited.

Reminds me of the R-4 Fueling truck I saw roll over at Phan Rang. Thankfully it
was carrying a full load of JP4.

Bill Lawrence