RE: [lro] Re: Lucas Washers

From: trevor_easton@dofasco.ca
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 14:35:33 EST

    Sandy wrote

    My brother had a real nice late IIa 109 that had a KIGASS screen washer.
    The part that mounted on the dash was actually the push button pump, with
    small hoses for both suction and discharge. Always liked the name and it
    seemed to do a pretty good job. This relic is in the morass I call a
    garage...somewhere....

    Wasn't Kigas the starter pump for tractors running on paraffin. It pumped
    some petrol into the sytem for starting>