Re: [lro] Re: Lucas Washers

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 10:43:41 EST

    > My '63 had the Tudor pump in the dash, but nothing else of the system.
    > I thought about resurrecting the system, but I can't figure out where
    > the jets would go. No holes in the bonnet.

    All the diagrams in the optional parts book show scuttle mounting
    locations, above the scuttle vents. Mine is the only bonnet mounting I
    remember seeing.

    Near as I can tell the bottle mounting location has always been left
    inner wing near the radiator. There is space there for two bottles
    (recovery & washer). The washer bottle mounts there. If both bottles
    were present, the washer bottle goes on the bulkhead side of the
    recovery bottle.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
          Marigold Ltd.
          www.marigoldltd.com