[lro] Re: Lucas Washers

From: Ralph Bradt (rnbradt@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 08:32:44 EST

    My '63 had the Tudor pump in the dash, but nothing else of the system. I
    thought about resurrecting the system, but I can't figure out where the
    jets would go. No holes in the bonnet. I like the Rover-like simplicity
    of Jim Hall's system. Just reach around the windscreen with a bottle of
    Windex.

    Mitch Stockdale wrote:

    >There was also a add-on kit from TUDOR. Glass bottle and a plunger that
    >was to be mounted on the dash. The plunger was a small air pump that would
    >pressurize the bottle and squirt out the fluid.

    Ralph Bradt
    '70 IIa 88
    '63 IIa 88 (scattered about the estate)