Re: [lro] Need Help! Stalled out on I-80 in rush hour this morning :P

From: Chris Stevens (chrisste@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 12:27:54 EST

    After you've checked everything else, take a look at the ground and
    positive cables (to frame and starter). I had the same symptoms a few
    years back ('69 SIIA) and, after removing and replacing fuel filters,
    fuel tank strainer, carb, coil, distributor, and lug nuts, found the
    culprit in the positive cable, Thing looked fine on the outside.

    Chris Stevens