Re: [lro] Need Help! Stalled out on I-80 in rush hour this morning :P

From: Mark Love (bmwmark@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 20:00:44 EST

    Robert, check the low tension lead in the dizzy. I've seen them with the
    cloth braid intact but the fine copper wires inside broken. When you hit the
    gas the point plate turns and the wire loses contact. It makes for a weak
    spark and the trock seems to be running rich but it's an elec. problem. Also
    check or bypass your ign. switch. This will manifest itself as a carb
    problem also. Ask me how i know. Good luck. Mark Love